background

Friday, July 5, 2013

Am I Obsessed? Or Just Taking Things Seriously?

Don't even know which one is worse!!! Hehe

Since yesterday was Fourth of July, I allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted. But not because I couldn't resist the temptation, I just wanted to! So I made a huge lunch of shirataki noodles - to fill up on the no-cal noodles - and had my non-Dukan dinner without any guilt. Chips and guacamole, tacos, and endless, endless margaritas! It felt great, I had an amazing time. No regrets. 

I walked into work today, and the bagel/cream cheese/assorted pastries spread was the first one to greet me. All I did was get some coffee, then I went straight to my scrambled eggs with broccoli! Not even aroused by the croissants and muffins. 

Then, as lunch approached and the amazing pizza got here (yeah, it was a fully catered day...) I didn't even move from my desk... Eventually, I got up, grabbed a slice... And ripped out the cheese to eat with my South Beach Shepherd's Pie! 

This is very un-me behavior! But I'm on track, and plan on finishing up my cruise phase by the end of the month, no make up days. Let's just hope there are no more pizza lunches at work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment